Thursday, March 3, 2011

February's Collectibles

Here's a recap of the people I featured on my Collectibles Blog (and the item it stemmed from) in February:

Brian Gionta: 4 autographed hockey cards
Shea Weber: a swatch card
Jude Millien: autographed comic book
Shawn Horcoff: 4 autographed hockey cards
Max Pacioretty: a swatch card
Roberto Luongo: an autographed picture
Mike Fisher: 4 autographed cards

An author, 4 team captains, an alternate captain, and a promising young powerforward. At least February wasn't a complete loss.

I also got 4 cards from Alexandre Burrows of the Vancouver Canucks, but I'm still struggling to find the right words to it - I know, I usually never correct or edit myself, let alone come in with a plan before I start writing. But there are exceptions to every rule.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi,
I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join htttp://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
All the best,
Diane
info@coollectors.com