Friday, July 20, 2012

Let's Talk About Sex With Minors

I can't help but feel this whole thing is greatly exaggerated, that the lady interviewed in this video is over-reacting way too much, and that the only concern I have with a 32-year old woman fucking a 14-year old boy is where they do it - and a public restroom is not the place for it. Perhaps she was just begging to get caught.

Or just stupid.

In any event, in my country, for most of my life, the age of consent was 14. It was raised to 16 recently, but as a former 14-year old, I remember sex was probably always on my mind and, luckily, proper sex education made it so that when I actually got the chance to partake in the activity a year later, I was kind of prepared for everything except how it would feel. We had condoms, she was older, experienced and on the pill, and it took place in the safety of my parents' home.

And kids today are doing it way younger than we ever did, so that kid was probably already no longer ''innocent''.

It's a far fucking cry from a guy roaming around an elementary school with fucking candy is what I'm saying.

No comments: