Friday, January 7, 2011

What To Do, What To Do

My heart is pumping like crazy because I'm having an online fight with an Ebay seller. I feel like outing him here, but I'll show more restraint than he has - for now.

Facts: I purchased twice from him in a 3-day span. One order - the second one - made it to me; one 2-disc DVD was missing one disc, but the rest was fine. The other order never made it to me.

Long story short, I asked for my money back. He claims I'm trying to scam him, we're gonna have Paypal judge.

But he made threats like ''You have no idea how I will now vigorously pursue this until you are brought to justice.''

On one hand, I don't care: I know for a fact I never got the items. Even if they search my house with sniffing dogs, they were never here. On the other hand, this fucker has my address. And even when he finds out he's wrong about me, that I'm not scamming, that I really don't have the discs, who's to say he won't still try to send shit or people at my house?

What if he wants to fight me at my next NYC show?

This is fucked.

No comments: