Friday, April 8, 2011

Charlie Sheen: Still Winning!

First, a recap: in case you haven't heard, Charlie Sheen, is definitely winning, as evidenced in this video:



Now for new news about his winning habits: he can't get Mila Kunis out of his head and wants her to come over and steal his shit! Radar Online and The Superficial report. And I quote:
“Here’s the good news – my goddesses have already fucking approved her. She’s pre-approved!” Sheen said. “I would have great tolerance for many missing items provided it involves Mila fucking Kunis: If Mila Kunis is stealing your shit , trust me, you’re still fucking winning, you’re still winning at that moment.
I’m going to go on her Facebook page and discover her likes… I’m going to buy them all and then she can come steal them. A super fucking hot thief named Mila Kunis. Mila, please, we we have a warehouse full of your favorite shit to steal.”
So I guess that proves his Goddesses are stealing his shit all the time. Or he's fucking nuts. It has to prove something. The existence of God, maybe?

Oh, and let me ask you this - who's crazier: Charlie Sheen taking his act on fucking tour and rambling on for an hour in each town, or those who pay $50-250 a ticket to attend and fuel his crack habit?

My conclusion/thoughts? Believe it or not, Sheen actually is winning.

No comments: