Tuesday, August 11, 2009

News Is Happening In French

I know it seems like I've been neglecting this blog this August - 11 days in and barely three posts.

That's because even if the whole world has given much food for thought and angered me enough to write, and I also have tons of stories to tell, my own local news has given me much to write about, and much of it with the French side of my brain.

So I've been writing about it on my French blog, mostly, as well as on a three-language 'political' blog I share with Alex Beaudoin-Duquette - although it's not really political, more an observation at how absurd the world has become.

As a friend pointed out, it's like as if the real news and The Onion were now undissociable.

I'll likely translate a couple down the line (say... this weekend), but in the meantime, if you understand French and Espanol, look those buggers up.

Oh, and I'm also gearing up and preparing UnPop Montréal, my annual gift back to my city where I provide, for free, tons of artists' shows all around town. Including an all-day outdoors event on St-Laurent street during the street fair. Oh yeah!

No comments: