Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Weird Dreams

Man, another weird dream. This time, it was the sequel to another dream I had maybe a couple of months ago; I think it's the fourth 'dream' in the series...


I was some sort of outlaw, chased all over town by cops, the army, the feds, rogues, bounty hunters and vigilantes; my headquarters was the house I grew up in, except it's abandoned at this point, and barely standing - from the beating it took in the last few installments of the dream. The neighbours' houses are razed and their yards are a desolate land. Whenever it's free, I'd hide in that house; other times, I'd just lay low wherever I could.

I had people helping me, but since I've been up for 12 hours now, I don't remember who they were. I'm also not sure why they want me so bad, but this time, shit had really hit the fan and I was forced to shoot my way out and kill a few people.

I bet next time, they'll be even more on my case.

No comments: