Sunday, August 26, 2012

Video Of The (Last) Week: Tool

I've been listening to a lot of Tool lately. I'm not sure why, but their brand of slow doom rock made its way through the shuffle feature of my Ipod more often than not, and I didn't intend on skipping any songs.

It's the second time I feature them in this segment, but this time with perhaps my favourite song from them, Stinkfist, the first song off their amazing Aenema album, their second full-length, dedicated to the memory of comedian Bill Hicks (it was actually that album that got my 17-year old self to research Hicks to find out more about him).

This weekend's been pretty hectic (Dead Can Dance show, dinner party with friends, meeting with a friend who kind of just got out of jail, looking for work, watching House Season 8), but I still found the time to listen to this song a good half-dozen times.


No comments: