Monday, January 27, 2014

Erratum

I noticed this over a week ago, but just got around to it now: as I was making my Best-Of-2013 Music List in December, I mistakenly included THEE SILVER MT. ZION MEMORIAL ORCHESTRA's Fuck Off Get Free We Pour Light On Everything as #4 on my top-20 Albums list...

The thing is, though I've been listening to it since October or November (because I know people around the band), it only came out this week.

In an odd turn of events, I'd forgotten about one record as well: Childish Gambino's Because The Internet.

Therefore, my top-5, records-wise should look like this:

5. CHILDISH GAMBINO, Because The Internet
4. YEAH YEAH YEAHS, Mosquito
3. THE BESNARD LAKES, Until In Excess Imperceptible UFO
2. NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS, Push The Sky Away
1. ARCADE FIRE, Reflektor

Thank you.

No comments: