Sunday, February 20, 2011

Girls With Special Talents

One video led to another...

I must admit I'm a much bigger fan of this one, which barely lasts 6 seconds but I could watch all day:





But while we're on the subject, this one just takes a minute. It's just that I don't really consider the ability to hold your feet a talent. Unless someone wants to prove me wrong...




More interesting than the second one's video is the comments on the YouTube page:
Needs to do this while spraying piss
and

When the crotch stops, what does the person it's pointing at have to do?
I like that the questioning tests our boundaries of what is acceptable to say to degrade someone without actually doing it but leading the reader's mind to think it does. I mean, all it does is ask a question, which you answer in your own head, which might lead you to think along the lines of either ''slut'' or ''how far will this go''? But, in actuality, those are thoughts you made up yourself that the question in itself avoided. Brilliant - like someone on TV saying the expression ''the N word'' without actually saying the actual word, making you, the viewer, say it in your head. Racist pig.

No comments: