Top 10 Songs:
10. MISERY BUSINESS, Paramore (2007)
9. CAME BACK HAUNTED, Nine Inch Nails (2013)
8. CALIFORNIA'S DARK, Tom Morello a.k.a. The Nightwatchman (2007)
7. WORLD KEEPS TURNING, SuperHeavy (2011)
6. MIRACLE WORKER, SuperHeavy (2011)
5. LEAVE BEHIND, Martha Wainwright (2012)
4. FOUR BLACK SHEEP, Martha Wainwright (2012)
3. DRAG ROPES, Storm Corrosion (2012)
2. DESPAIR, Yeah Yeah Yeahs (2013)
1. YOUTH WITHOUT YOUTH, Metric (2012)
Top 10 Ben Affleck Movies:
10. THE TOWN, Ben Affleck (2010)
9. JAY & SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK, Kevin Smith (2001)
8. GOOD WILL HUNTING, Gus Van Sant (1997)
7. ARMAGEDDON, Michael Bay (1998)
6. HOLLYWOODLAND, Allen Coulter (2006)
5. BOILER ROOM, Ben Younger (2000)
4. DAZED AND CONFUSED, Richard Linklater (1993)
3. ARGO, Ben Affleck (2012)
2. DOGMA, Kevin Smith (1999)
1. CHASING AMY, Kevin Smith (1997)
The new Batman generally doesn't get a lot of love from movie buffs, and I've been among the many who have derided his talent. However, I do feel the backlash of hate he's received since Warner Bros. picked him as the back-up superhero in the upcoming Superman sequel was exaggerated, especially since Christian Bale wasn't spectacular either - and I couldn't find enough Bale films/roles I liked enough to make a top-5. Also, Affleck wasn't bad enough to not make Chasing Amy and Dogma amazing movies.
Sure, his list of flops and god-awful films read like a step-by-step of what not to do for acting schools (Gigli and Daredevil top the list, but I'd also add Paycheck, Pearl Harbor and Changing Lanes in there for sure), but it was still rather easy to find 15 films I liked, and cull a top-10 from it.
Granted, the lot of these are worthy of 7/10 grades, but it beats the shit of of Bale's top-5, save perhaps The Machinist.
Note: I haven't seen 200 Cigarettes.